Buildbot no longer supports Python 2.7 on the Buildbot master.
- patchid (integer) – the unique ID of this patch
- body (string) – patch body as a binary string
- level (integer) – patch level - the number of directory names to strip from filenames in the patch
- subdir (string) – subdirectory in which patch should be applied
- author? (string) – patch author, or None
- comment? (string) – patch comment, or None
This resource type describes a patch. Patches have unique IDs, but only appear embedded in sourcestamps, so those IDs are not especially useful.