Buildbot no longer supports Python 2.7 on the Buildbot master.
5.35. Release Notes for Buildbot
The following are the release notes for Buildbot
This version was released on September 14, 2016.
See Upgrading to Buildbot 0.9.0 for a guide to upgrading from 0.8.x to 0.9.x
- add tool to send usage data to buildbot.net
- Publish python module buildbot.buildslave in the dist files
- Upgrade to guanlecoja 0.7 (for compatibility with node6)
- Fix invocation of trial on windows, with twisted 16+
- Fix rare issue which makes buildbot throw a exception when there is a sourcestamp with no change for a particular codebase.
For a more detailed description of the changes made in this version, see the git log itself:
git log v0.9.0rc2..v0.9.0rc3